Need support from fellow stangers.

I mean no disrespect mob when I say I usually don't reply to a thread like this, since I think it is silly to share such personal aspects of your life with the whole world. For all you know she could be watching laughing at you with all her friends.
spiff said:
No offence mob, you're a great guy, but you're giving this girl way to much attention that she doesn't deserve. Notice how its driving you nuts that she wont call or respond? Well, thats exactly how she wants you to feel, don't play into her game and chase after her, like the others say, play it like you don't give a ****, even if you really do. It may be too late for that though.
I totally agree. I could understand you trying so hard to talk to her if she caught you cheating on her with her mom or something. She broke-up with you, she acted like a b i t c h with you, she should be the one trying to get ahold of you. Good luck man, I hope everything works out for the best. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Curse said:
I mean no disrespect mob when I say I usually don't reply to a thread like this, since I think it is silly to share such personal aspects of your life with the whole world. For all you know she could be watching laughing at you with all her friends.

I totally agree. I could understand you trying so hard to talk to her if she caught you cheating on her with her mom or something. She broke-up with you, she acted like a b i t c h with you, she should be the one trying to get ahold of you. Good luck man, I hope everything works out for the best. :nice:

Thanks man, I was like wow curse replied to my thread haha, cause we usually dont see things eye to eye. But I appreciate it, and I know what your saying, its silly to share such personal things with people I dont even know, but honestly I have no friends. You might say, ah your 17 you have friends. No, i have no friends, because I dont like people, i dont trust people. In highschool i nver opened up enough to associate with people. So I literally have one friend and he spends all his time with his gf. You guys even though its just a few words, really are my friends, 6 pages of advice has helped me get through this and stay strong. Seriously my mom is telling me to go to a theapist because im always depresed, and she says you need to talk to someone. And i said no, I didnt tell her why, because if i said I talk to my buddys on stangnet shed be like alright, im taking you to a mental hostpital, but us guys have that understanding, and even though to other people this forum may seem silly, its something to do for us, like a retreat. I know shes not looking, but if someone stumbles across it and laughs, oh well im just another guy in the world. So you guys know i rarley start threads, especiallly ones like these, but I really needed your help this time, and I know thats why you replied curse, so thank you guys.

mob said:
Thanks man, I was like wow curse replied to my thread haha, cause we usually dont see things eye to eye. But I appreciate it, and I know what your saying, its silly to share such personal things with people I dont even know, but honestly I have no friends. You might say, ah your 17 you have friends. No, i have no friends, because I dont like people, i dont trust people. In highschool i nver opened up enough to associate with people. So I literally have one friend and he spends all his time with his gf. You guys even though its just a few words, really are my friends, 6 pages of advice has helped me get through this and stay strong. Seriously my mom is telling me to go to a theapist because im always depresed, and she says you need to talk to someone. And i said no, I didnt tell her why, because if i said I talk to my buddys on stangnet shed be like alright, im taking you to a mental hostpital, but us guys have that understanding, and even though to other people this forum may seem silly, its something to do for us, like a retreat. I know shes not looking, but if someone stumbles across it and laughs, oh well im just another guy in the world. So you guys know i rarley start threads, especiallly ones like these, but I really needed your help this time, and I know thats why you replied curse, so thank you guys.

4 pages if you have it on 40 posts a page :p

grey5.0beast said:
What does that mean???
Ohh i get it pusseliah, right??

in the end its just another girl, to anybody else shes just a random person, if someone passes her on the street they might look for a second but thats all. Before he went out with her/worked with her whatever, she was just another dot on the map. Theres a thousand girls out there, and shes just another one, the next girl he meets, hes going to feel the same way about and totally forget about this one. Theres no reason he should be depressed all day about it and ****, go out and meet another girl, forget her. Go out buy some cloths etc, have some fun. Life goes on.

Aliate X said:
in the end its just another girl, to anybody else shes just a random person, if someone passes her on the street they might look for a second but thats all. Before he went out with her/worked with her whatever, she was just another dot on the map. Theres a thousand girls out there, and shes just another one, the next girl he meets, hes going to feel the same way about and totally forget about this one. Theres no reason he should be depressed all day about it and ****, go out and meet another girl, forget her. Go out buy some cloths etc, have some fun. Life goes on.

thanks man, when i go to sleep tonight, and i wake up im going to read this, this really makes sense.

Aliate X said:
I knwo what it means lol I was referring to th 40 yr old virgin lol

I like floating :) haha, but yea idk what we were doing but we discovered that if I jumped and my friend took the picture it looked like I was floating.

I'm not gonna say been there done that and I feel your pain, b/c enough people already have, but I guarantee that when she comes crawling back to you(and I promise she will) for whatever reason you need to blow her off. dont cave in and crack. a girl worth having wouldnt have done this to you.

on another note, where it winter springs? If it's not too far I can help you with your heads.

RsStanG1987 said:
Man dont sell your experience under the covers on one girl. Been there done that then you find one ten times better. Im 23 and been married 2 years now say what you will but my wife is cool she bought me 3 stangs and a bike so i cant complain that and shes crafty in the bed room.

Can't beat a woman who buys you a car...especially when that car is a ford..even more so when its a mustang. :nice:

BTW. I love the shirt shes wearing. Awesome!

Back on topic: Just give her her space, and use this time to try something/someone new? You might find somebody else who makes you feel even better than she did. If you want a freak in bed...i'd go for the red heads :nice: thats just my $.02