Anyone have a keyboad to donate to dragnazz5.0

5.0Droptop

...all those nights we shared, and you're a dude??
Special Agent Mukity-Muck Whats in Charge Round Here
May 15, 2002
Indiana
dragnazz5.0 has a broken keyboard he has to use #0 for o.

If you have a functional keyboard to donate to him post here :SNSign: :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

dragnazz5.0 said:
i guess i never really th0ught ab0ut it but mine has regular p0rts als0...a small 0ne and a big 0ne. hmm, im retarded

retard.JPG

dragnazz5.0 said:
and ive still g0t the d0llar in my paypal acc0unt...haha

it has t0 be a usb keyb0ard since i have a lap t0p th0ugh
I fix computers for a bank, and laptops are one of the reasons I stay busy... They break all the time...

If you didn't need a USB keyboard, I have a beige IBM keyboard, nice click feel to the keys. It weighs 8 pounds and is almost industructable. I would send it to you for the cost of the shipping.

1SLO306 said:
u can replace the keyboard in ur laptop. What do u have?
ive g0t a t0shiba satellite fr0m like 5 years ag0.

and since ive been typing 0n a lapt0p f0r s0 l0ng its harder f0r me t0 type 0n a regular size keyb0ard. i d0nt kn0w, ill pr0bably just g0 buy 0ne this weekend since every0ne is giving me hell ab0ut it. :SNSign: wants the 0 king g0ne

jrichker said:
I fix computers for a bank, and laptops are one of the reasons I stay busy... They break all the time...

If you didn't need a USB keyboard, I have a beige IBM keyboard, nice click feel to the keys. It weighs 8 pounds and is almost industructable. I would send it to you for the cost of the shipping.

thanks man, but ill pr0bably just buy 0ne. id hate f0r y0u t0 have t0 need it 0ne day and be like "damnit i sent it t0 that retard with the 0 key" :bang: