I Now Understand what the 2005 Mustang GT is All About

TheDBA said:
I assume the :D means you're just having fun - otherwise you would seem to be happy that 99-04 owners have outdated, devalued cars (even though you were able "not to mention" the 5k drop) - which would be mean to fellow stang owners who "na na na na na" don't have an 05 like you. I'm sure that wasn't your intent.

I actually thought this forum was a place to discuss the 05 (good and bad) without necessarily being a fan. I agree if someone continually rags on the car then they should go somewhere else, but assuming the car is not perfect I'd like to know what 05 owners really think to help me decide if/when to upgrade and what to look out for. I can always go to Ford's site or the dealer for spin.

Respectfully,

TheDBA

Your right. Im just having fun playing with the minority of guys that come in here just to bash on 05 owners. I respect all mustang owners and am very excited to see the car totaly redesigned. Ive been wanting this puppy since I first saw the concept car in 03.

Being that I am an owner of the car and you say you want some feedback from owners I will give you my honest opinion. I now have 500 miles on my car and love the acceleration, appearance and handling of this Mustang. It is the best feeling Mustang I have ever driven ... I have had two before .. a 87 and a 89 and there is just no comparison. I personaly never liked the redesigned body style of the 94 to 04 era and thats the only reason why I never boguht any of those models.

Of course it can be made better. I would like it to look more like the concept and come with 400hp stock :D . All things can be made better but this is a great starting point for FORD. FORD is going to make a fortune off this car and in return we hope they keep making Mustang the premiere American Muscle car we have all come to love.

peace

George

• Sponsors (?)

The new 2005 body design of the Mustang is even more retro than the the 99-04 model. The interior in the 2005 Mustang is 10 times better than the 99-04 model. The entire 2005 Mustang looks like its got a much better build quality than the 99-04 Mustangs. There's no doubt that Ford will make out good with the new 2005 Mustang. I can't wait until Ford comes out with the Boss, Mach 1 or even the Bullitt Mustang again. And I can't wait until the new Mustang Cobra comes out.

I already ordered a brand new 2005 Mustang GT that I just purchased which is being shipped to Greece for me so I can drive it when I go back there for a few months during the winter months. And when the new Cobra comes out next year, I will also be purchasing the Cobra for here while I am in the United States during the spring, summer and fall months. I will be storing my older 2001 Mustang GT together with my other exotic cars when I get my Mustang Cobra next year.

Real Estate. I own, buy and sell real estate. I also bail people out of foreclosure by taking over their debt by taking over their properties for 10 to 25 cents on the dollar. I then decide whether or not I should keep their property and lease option it or whether or not I should sell it and make a huge profit on it. That's what I do. I am what you call a real estate investor. I am also a real estate investor in Greece all over the Greek mainland and all over the various Greek islands and in Crete.

Other people can believe in whatever they want about me. I don't care. All that I can say is that the maid has prepared dinner for me and that I have to now go and eat. Then after dinner, I will smoke a big fat Gurkha Churchill cigar in the smoking room parlor in my leather smoking chair and I will think about all the money that I made this week buying real estate. It's a whole lot better than what a lot of other people in here are currently thinking about right now. :D

PerformanceRed said:
Real Estate. I own, buy and sell real estate. I also bail people out of foreclosure by taking over their debt by taking over their properties for 10 to 25 cents on the dollar. I then decide whether or not I should keep their property and lease option it or whether or not I should sell it and make a huge profit on it. That's what I do. I am what you call a real estate investor. I am also a real estate investor in Greece all over the Greek mainland and all over the various Greek islands and in Crete.

Other people can believe in whatever they want about me. I don't care. All that I can say is that the maid has prepared dinner for me and that I have to now go and eat. Then after dinner, I will smoke a big fat Gurkha Churchill cigar in the smoking room parlor in my leather smoking chair and I will think about all the money that I made this week buying real estate. It's a whole lot better than what a lot of other people in here are currently thinking about right now. :D

I don't even know where to begin on this one....

Don't you guys get it? PerformanceRed is talking about die-cast models!

He's gonna be happy to put his 05' GT in with his collection of other exotics. Thrilled to death! Only problem is... when he looks inside his glass display he sees a bunch of scoops, wings, stripes, chrome wheels, body kits, side exhaust, and other endless goodies that his *brand new* GT may look lonely. How sad.

Guys...we need to get with the program like this fella here. I mean what are we thinking? This guy makes mad loot (I'm talkin' money ain't a thang) and says the new Mustang is a sleeper, not about the looks. He's breakin' it out flat Greek Stangsta Style Yo! He's here to bring you THE REASON.

PerformanceRed said:

Hey, I will pretend to be your friend if you buy me a new car :nice:

:rlaugh:

Hey performance red....did you eat paint chips as a child?? Or live near powerlines?? You change you public file on here all the time. Dosen't anyone remember when he said him and his whole family sat around and ate fast food while collecting welfare of american taxpayers!!! The only type of cigar you smoke is a Black and Mild :rolleyes:

Ya know. I'm not rich I don't live in a 3 million dollar house. But the people that I do know. That are that rich. Don't EVER brag about it on an internet forum. Not once ever. It's kind of like that saying about the guy who talks about getting laid all the time. Is usually the guy never getting it.

PerformanceRed said:
Hey 2K5 Pony,
My cigar collection alone costs more than your Mustang GT.

Whatever gets your rocks off...explain your different public files....is this persona you are portraying this time fit one of your personalities for the day???? The only mustang you probably drive is a bike with an orange flag on the back with a bell that goes ring-ding....dont forget the helmet with the big scoop on top :D

When I have to defend myself. Which is so infrequently that I do not remember the last time. I don't feel the need to put it in my sig. Or my profile. I say it plainly. And if they have any issues with that. Then that is their issue not mine. You put that in your profile long before this thread. And just modified your sig. And though yes someone was questioning you about it's veracity. It's not like there was any real need to change it. Especially not with all the different ones you have had. Personally I could care less what you make. It's not important to me at all. That's between you and your bank account.

SVTdriver said:
While I am not going to criticize you for your opinion (Though this may be the 300th time you've expressed a view on the car not having scoops and looking plain.). I will ask you to recheck your facts on the TQ #'s. It has been upped to 320.

Since you called upon him to recheck himself, I shall do the same for you. The following quote was made by you in a post or two above this one. Study the grammer.

SVTdriver said:
Ya know. I'm not rich I don't live in a 3 million dollar house. But the people that I do know. That are that rich. Don't EVER brag about it on an internet forum. Not once ever. It's kind of like that saying about the guy who talks about getting laid all the time. Is usually the guy never getting it.

I noticed 4 fragments found in your paragraph. The fragments I'm speaking of here are incomplete sentences, which frequently happen from time to time. You're putting a period (.) in the middle of most your sentences such as the following...

1. Ya know. I'm not rich I don't live in a
2-3. But the people that I do know. That are that rich. Don't EVER brag
4. talks about getting laid all the time. Is usually the guy never getting it.

These periods either need to not exist or be substituted with a comma such as...

1. Ya know, I'm not rich and I don't live in a
2-3. The people that I do know that's rich don't ever brag
4. talks about getting laid all the time, and is usually never getting it.

You do know SVTdriver that I am in no way trying to flame, just basically jerkin' your chain around. :nice:

Nobody cares how much money you say you make, or what kind of pole you smoke. I cant understand that if you are sooooo successful and so busy buying all these properties around the world, then WTF are you doing on a message board discussing a $25k car? Post some pics, and not ones stolen off the net, or else you're just another troll. :notnice:

If I had a maid & exotic cars I wouldnt be on an internet msg board whining like a bisch about the lack of fake scoops on a poor man's sports car. :owned:

People with money dont brag about it, or feel like they have to prove their wealth to anyone. The only people that act like that are people whom actually are poor (ie. hood rich). Ya know the type, guy driving around in a leased Escalade with rent-a-rim 24's, living in a $350/month apartment. :rlaugh: