Part III of my Turbocharged Mustang build.

• Sponsors (?)

Longblock sitting on Steve's shop floor, ready to be dropped in. :chacha:

DSCF0119.JPG

A few pics of my stealthy fuel setup.

Now you see the line.

dscf0155.jpg

Now you dont. :smokin: The shield is just temporary for show, it will be nice and snug in the end.

dscf0156.jpg

Basically we ran the main line through the drivers side frame rail into my subrames and up into the engine bay. The return line comes down the passenger side the same way.

dscf0157.jpg

dscf0158.jpg

Here is a pic of the mach setup for the fuel pumps/filter and lines to the tank.

dscf0160.jpg

A few pics of my stealthy fuel setup.

Now you see the line.

dscf0155.jpg

Now you dont. :smokin: The shield is just temporary for show, it will be nice and snug in the end.

dscf0156.jpg

Basically we ran the main line through the drivers side frame rail into my subrames and up into the engine bay. The return line comes down the passenger side the same way.

dscf0157.jpg

dscf0158.jpg

Here is a pic of the mach setup for the fuel pumps/filter and lines to the tank.

dscf0160.jpg

Wow, looking VERY nice and some great power. Kind of making me want to go back, do a build then turbo instead of the supercharger.

Quick question: mind telling us how much the paint job set you back? Looks good and after a stupid hit-n-runner nailed my quarter panel several months ago, I am pretty set on a complete re-paint.

Keep us posted on progress.

fidstang said:
Those must be the 1 piece headlights. I was thinking about those but didn't know how they would look and if there is any problems with the install. Did they go in without any issues?

Nope,

no issues at all. Fit like a glove.

For anyone curious as to where I bought them.

I got mine from here. Best price I could find on the net.
http://yhst-5006790027353.stores.yahoo.net/lclhmus871pc.html

criticman said:
Wow, looking VERY nice and some great power. Kind of making me want to go back, do a build then turbo instead of the supercharger.

Quick question: mind telling us how much the paint job set you back? Looks good and after a stupid hit-n-runner nailed my quarter panel several months ago, I am pretty set on a complete re-paint.

Keep us posted on progress.

I was given a really good deal, nothing that any shop would normally bill. They happen to be a sponsor on my site.

What are the specs on those heads if you don't mind me asking. I have the 185 CNC twisted wedge heads, that i will eventually be swapping to a dart block build with Edelbrock RPM II intake, turbo custom cam, and 331 stroker from eagle, internally balanced of course. Also i was curious what displacement your engine is?

Also what kind of gas are you running if your gonna be running 15lbs of boost?

88Stang331 said:
What are the specs on those heads if you don't mind me asking. I have the 185 CNC twisted wedge heads, that i will eventually be swapping to a dart block build with Edelbrock RPM II intake, turbo custom cam, and 331 stroker from eagle, internally balanced of course. Also i was curious what displacement your engine is?

Also what kind of gas are you running if your gonna be running 15lbs of boost?

Custom job/top secret...LOL. Flow as good or better then the CNC 185's

3.25stroke 4.03 bore 331ci 8.5:1 CR

It made 376HP & 391ft/lbs TQ on the engine dyno. NA

Pump gas. Its a street car, not a race car :nice: