106_0834.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 106_0835.jpg
    106_0835.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 106_0836.jpg
    106_0836.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 48
I built two of those... On the other thread I posted pics of one I made, it was blue with a custom turbo, roll cage, lowered on 20" rims, etc...

I have the 93 Cobra from Revell, but dont have pics yet. I actually already started so the pics will be of the box and the parts all over the place. I already have subframes fabbed up and on, headers are started, cowl hood is mocked, and when i get filler will be rolling, the body is more or less ready for paint (sanded and smooth will be primed then body filler where needed), etc...

Should have some stuff fabbed up after tonight!

the prostock mustang 2 is a new model with an old picture. Im using an engine from a nascar model.. It already has longtubes.

Its a reissue of a kit made back in the '70's. It was made by MPC back then. MPC went out of business in the late '80's and AMT bought their tooling and occasionally reissues their kits. The '88 GT Im bidding on is an MPC kit from '87.

There's alot of kits currently out that are reissues from the '60's- just a few years ago.

The AMT '64.5 Mustang is a '60's kit and the quality reflects that.

The Revell 3 in 1 kits are early '80's reissues. Theyre not bad but theyre rather simplified. I have the '78 Camaro and '72 Chevelle. Many parts are molded together. On the Chevelle the exhaust, rear end, rear springs and driveshaft are all one big piece.

PJ I had that 88 GT. The toolinh on it isnt great, but with some work could come out good. I have 3 out of 4 tubes on one header sort of done... Ill get the last one fabbed up, and figure out how the hell Im going to get the LTs and motor in the car. I usually dont toot my horn, but with the wheels I deep dished already, and the headers coming along, this model will trump enything Ive ever done!

He diddnt buy the coupe but its in worse shape than his vert..

did he sell his car?? it said sold in his sig. IDK why he can't just keep his car or buy a good deal 4 cyl. There is a reef blue hatch 5 speed 4 cyl near me and the guy wants 300 bucks. And it runs and drives! Its got goood 4 cyl. Interior and a pretty clean body.