Scale Auto Model Build Off?

I went to Michael's craft store tonight and they didnt have any Mustangs besides the '06 and I wasnt paying $15.99 for it.
I went to Walmart right by Michaels and they had a bunch of cool kits but the Mustang selection was lacking. Just a Boss, the lowrider and a Shelby GT500-R.

Im trying to find something but Im having a hard time. I dont really know which kit I want but I know which ones I dont want.

Yeah Michael's is expensive, you will find 40% in your local paper that helps out if they have a kit you want:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Here is my entry pics. Just got it today.

135932.jpg

135933.jpg

135934.jpg

Anyone got any idear where I can get a set of big and littles for it? I don't wanna do a tubed deal just kinda a street looking pair.

Yes it does... also to note those pics on the pool table are distorted because I used the zoom and our camera sucks. I will say that 06 model is a really good one. Proportions are great, car goes together well, and looks really good in the end. The only downfall is the small wheels/tires, and the tight fit.

well i meant to post this a few days ago but i been busy. Here is my submission. I see a couple 70 boss' already on here so this should be interesting. I was originally going to do a 69 Mach 1 i have but im missing and entire tree from the kit. wouldn't be a big deal but it has the whole front end on it!!!
View attachment 410063

and my pile o models hiding in my closet LOL
View attachment 410065

Well I took the dam pic but the software for my cam seems to be corupt like the rest of this stupid computer so I can't post them at the moment. It will either be a '93 cobra (yellow car) '70 Boss (red one) or that ugly Turbo cobra (another red one) as I have those three sitting in unopened boxes. What's the deadline here?

Well I took the dam pic but the software for my cam seems to be corupt like the rest of this stupid computer so I can't post them at the moment. It will either be a '93 cobra (yellow car) '70 Boss (red one) or that ugly Turbo cobra (another red one) as I have those three sitting in unopened boxes. What's the deadline here?

Like I said earlier the turbo Cobra kit is a POS. I bought it last week and the detail quality blows. The exhaust is molded in and the suspension isnt detailed at all and theres just not many parts. It would be really hard to win any kind of contest with this kit.
Im just building it for the hell of it. Im still looking for a better kit for this contest.

I just noticed today that it even looks like crap on the box art. Normally the kits on the box look professionally built but this one looks like an amateur did it.

Yep, yep, it's pretty ugly on the box. I've had it for a while, figured it would be ok as long as I didn't build it to look like the box but I guess not huh? That sucks, but that's what $7.88 get you I guess. Ok well then it will be the cobra or boss I guess.

Just a few more....hehehe
top row..Viper, Turbo T-bird (with tinted windows)
DSCF1453.JPG

btm row...
99Cobra Pro Mod, 94 Cobra Vert, 87 GT w/429 under the hood, 84 SVO, 81 (I think) w/427 tunnel ram & twin 1100 carbs, 69 428 Cobra Jet, and 86 Shebly GT500