New Plenum test on the way!

03trubluGT

Nov 19, 2002
Mansfield, TX
I'm trying to get an appoinment to re-test the 4 main contenders in the Plenum war.

I hope to conduct the test this Thursday, and the results will be posted in an article written by KenB on Modular Depot.

Test will be conducted on:

Accufab with Accufab 75mm Throttle Body
C&L with Accufab 75mm Throttle Body
Dragon with Accufab 75mm Throttle Body
Trick Flow with Accufab 75mm Throttle Body

here is the link on how the test will be conducted:

http://forums.modulardepot.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20529

Matt

• Sponsors (?)

for some reason, I registered on that site but I can never post! I was going to wait for the test results, but I just purchased the c&l and am going with that. I like the look of it and the price was right as well.

I had an appt. for Thursday at 9am, but I changed it to 12:30 pm due to driving from Mansfield to Lewisville through Dallas :notnice: during rush hour.

So, the roads should be clearer and even though the temps will be higher, it will be easier on me.

Matt

Just read the Modular Depot thread - sounds like you have all of the bases covered - there should be no questions after this test. Thanks again - I can't wait to see the results.

bg00gt said:
Steeda has a plenum coming out also

:bang:

Oh GOD, make it stop....

I SWEAR that I'm not going to add another contestant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys will have to pick up the ball, because I AM NOT TESTING the Steeda :doh:

I'm gonna put 18 more pulls on my car this week and after that, I'm done with the TB/Plenums....... :spot:

Matt

03trubluGT said:
You guys will have to pick up the ball, because I AM NOT TESTING the Steeda :doh:

:rlaugh: I tried to get hubby to let me buy the different plenums and test them out with a 75mm t/b. I told him we could keep the best one and sell the others on Ebay. He thought I was joking and when he realized I wasn't he said NO. :(