how many miles are on your 99-04?

• Sponsors (?)

Only put 3k and some change on it since July, I have cut back on driving it alot.

Still pound it 95% of the times I am behind the wheel though, nothing has broken yet.

Just needs general matinence... tires, brakes, tune up.

i have a 2001 GT 5 speed with about 105,000 miles. What can i say i love driving a mustang!!! I just had my inspection done and they checked out everything and nothing is bad at all. That might be because i try and do premaintance as much as possible.

Update -

2002 - I broke 50k on the last drive of the year. I thought I drove it more this year, but ended 2008 with only 3600 miles or so. I vow to try to drive it 4k this year.

2002 - 42,000 miles.

Haven't had any engine problems, but I did have to replace 3 stock Goodyears (all picked up nails-doing much better now that I'm on Nittos). I also replaced the stock gas tank since it had a crack in it. Also, my traction-lok is worn out and has been for quite some time. Seems like a poor build from Ford as I don't drag race my car and I don't spin the tires excessively. Bit more problems then I would have liked for owning it for 16,000 miles but it's a fun car and I'd buy another one. :nice: