Tyler's Top 10 Sticky

the valet switch only works on the KK chip, why does it ping so bad with no chip and 25lbs of boost, i guess she'll let me know if she's unhappy on the 'post repair' test drive. i hope you sleep well love wally

• Sponsors (?)

cubicgator said:
the valet switch only works on the KK chip, why does it ping so bad with no chip and 25lbs of boost, i guess she'll let me know if she's unhappy on the 'post repair' test drive. i hope you sleep well love wally

I thought you would at least take it up to 28lbs of boost.
Good night. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

blackholehunter said:
You can put Chung at number 3 if you want. I'd be number 2 if I had Tyler put my info on there. :D If Sandi put her info on here she'd be no. 2 with a 9.28 and Wally would be at no. 3 with a 9.6 but then I'd have to give Wally crap about having a Big Block and coil overs and the thread would go completely to hell. :rlaugh: I can't remember if Derick or Greg post on here, but both of them have gone faster yet.

Scott

If your talking about greg with the 93 cobra and derrick with the dark blue fox GT, ya they would be way up there. Oh and add me to the list of "could be on the list" guys, lol.

Tylerb59 said:
:lol:

-

Ideally I'd like to keep this Top 10 thread something reasonable to get on. The idea with DOT approved tires is that the car is 'street able'. It'd be great to limit this to only daily drivers but the fact of the matter is majority of the people on here don't use their Mustang as their daily.

It's difficult to lay out specific rules without there needing to be exceptions ... and that's not fair. Limiting the results to vehicles run on DOT approved rubber is the best way to address the issue of excluding what some would consider a dedicated “race car”.

If you head over to the LS1Tech NW forum, they have a separate thread outlining the rules and get pretty specific. I suppose my version has a fair amount of leniency to bring in decent numbers and competition, instead of only listing the 110% street cars which I imagine would compose of 03 Cobras on the top of the list.

Also, I’ve been limiting some of the entries to ‘familiar’ users rather then the guys with 2 posts coming in like a hit and run routine to get their name on the board. There is no specific way to outlaw these guys but more or less just a judgment call. I think I’ve been around here long enough to know who’s a regular. :)

Tyler, it would be good to know the type of power adder on the car. Mine is NA and I would like to know who is running well in that category.

ASD said:
Yes, they do!
I was there when Cory ran a few weekends ago. No comment.
Bill's car pulls hard until you shift to 3rd. Again no comment.
Then there’s your car! Not worth commenting.

I have been back on the road for awhile now. I even drove it today.

I love smack talk, makes this place so much fun.

Okay, okay let me clarify! Run at the track.

on the top ten thing i would have to give chung some big props on driving to and from track all nights he ran because he doesn't own a trailer. 10.3-4's very consistant driving both ways thats pretty good in my book.

stock50LX said:
Tyler, it would be good to know the type of power adder on the car. Mine is NA and I would like to know who is running well in that category.

Done.

At least, I added all I could recall... if anyone knows the power types for the remaining entries, point them out.

Thanks.

After checking Tyler's new informative additions to his posting, I have to say that Stock50LX's N/A time are the most impressive of all of them!!!!!

Waaaaaaay to go Stock!!!!

Man screw that list!!! I sent in 4yrs ago when I went 10.90 and the Big block never existed and the AFP coupe had just hit 11's on the spray in the lane next to me, and Scott was tunning that tubro on the stock block w/ a A9L (my minny me! White cars rule) But thats fine if you don't like us transplanted East Coast guy's. The NC plates must have thrown you all off!!:notnice:

But I shall see how that fares come this year, for I am ready to go once the slicks get here!!!:nice:

But I will hold the BS here till I show up!:Track:

And after I just checked it, I should still be number 3 from that ill fated run 4YRS AGO!!crapola

Stock lower 302, Cast iron heads, E-303, RPM upper, 75mm, D-2 14psi, 5 speed, PMS, ET streets, 1.52 60FT, 10.90 128mph, oh well for the new combo is not so short to type!!, but the ET will be!!:rlaugh:

Sorry if I dont seem like a "regular", for I have to be my own mechanic and tunner down here in no mans land, and cant spend hours getting post number in the thousands talking BS about a slow ass car, I was building mine!!! And even though fate ruined me for two years and I built and tested three different combos, I was at the first ever heads up meeting at the PIR tower, drove three hours from Newport just to be involved, and did it two times again just to attend and support my sport, and again just to hang out at the pizza party!! Just remeber those who are silent may be deadly!! And dont need to post the rumors to prove it!!

Cant wait for next year!!! I miss the crew up there, and the BS if any one needs to attack me, for its all about the sport!!

Well it looks like im on the bubble now, thats kool I enjoyed the NW top ten and I was supprised I Stayed up there as long as I did. Hey I know how I could move up on the list, Tyler you need make a NW TOP Ten daily driver 7 days a week all year long list :nice: :D

Yeah but the messed up part was I beat all of your records back then in one pass!!! Then ran all motor and would still be third on this "LIST" in one pass...:D

The only thing that is going to be black is that Big Blocks NOS bottle...if you guys ever fill it... and it will be from the torch burns trying to squesse out 1200psi to see a white cars bumper this year!!:owned:

But I must pay my respect, at least I made the AFP list back then, thanks guys.:nice:

Tell ya what, I will go get on the list if Tyler will change it from quickest ET to fastest trap speed, lol. At least then I might have a chance to stick around for awhile.