Tyler's Top 10 Sticky

FENUT said:
lad's !!! please let us know with what power adder you prefer to be beaten by, your imput is very important as we shall try to satisfy your wishes, oh!!! by the way, this years combo will be nitrous, just becouse you did'nt speak up sooner. thank's
Like the sig say's Nitrous oh yeah. :D peace

john:p

• Sponsors (?)

FENUT said:
lad's !!! please let us know with what power adder you prefer to be beaten by, your imput is very important as we shall try to satisfy your wishes, oh!!! by the way, this years combo will be nitrous, just becouse you did'nt speak up sooner. thank's

Do you have a Gen 7 on your car? :lol: I hear they have an output now to control your secondaries. :Word:

FENUT said:
jeff's!! help me out here, this dude is way smart!
you told me not to give away any secrets, should I answer him???

The best thing to do is answer in Innuendo. Never give a straight, clear or consise answer.

If they really wanted to know they would just stop by like Vulcan. The new NX line came in today...and I know what he's gonna say when he see's it:) 100 shot huh....lmfao

I got a gift fer ya too...remind me next time your in. Better be before Xmas!

gospeedgo said:
I got a gift fer ya too...remind me next time your in. Better be before Xmas!

Before Christmas!! Are you kidding,It's gonna be along night until the shop opens tomorrow, see you then.
By the way I really appreciate you bailling me out in that tough situation, My goodness I felt so intimidated, He is the 7th generation farmer and there on there 2nd dairy:rlaugh: :rlaugh:

i just got it done in less than 6 seconds can i give your wife my number!
good job on getting me the info, i will research what that compares to for your combo so we get rolling on your rearend.
thanks for the wheelie bars i am already cutting the s@@t out of them, do you think 80 inches is to much?
might have a leed on a tranny for the new car keep your fingers crossed.
dave sent pictures last night wow it looks cool.